Friday, June 26, 2020

The Lurking Fear

Lately, I've been accompanied by another person Running from the Fears- those things that are out there, things like the Archangel, things that embody fear.

He says his name is Oliver. Not sure if that's his real name, but I haven't asked. If he wanted to volunteer his real name, he would.

He keeps looking over his shoulder. Not surprising, given he's a Runner like myself, but it's concerning.

He doesn't know I'm Running from the Archangel. He hasn't asked. I don't know which Fear he's Running from. I haven't asked.

There's a chance this means we'll end up getting targeted by each others' Fears, but honestly, I'm just glad to have some companionship. It's rare to meet someone who understands what it's like to be a Runner, and rarer still for them to be friendly.

- Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment